I need a bigger plate August 24, 2011Posted by That girl in 2011.
Tags: personal, television, torchwood, trips, video, walking dead, zombies
add a comment
So many things to do, so little me.
Share my pain with me, if you will. Here’s what I have on my proverbial plate at this time:
- Work (obvs)
- Training for a 5k (okay, so “training” might be a bit strong…)
- College classes (yeah, I have two degrees, but I get bored when my brain isn’t getting bigger)
- Caring for yet another sick cat (if you’re keeping count, that’s the third one in less than a year)
- Getting ready for another vacation
- Writing (I’m working on a book. Woot!)
- Blogging for work (no, you’ll never get a link; it’s a snoozefest)
I think that’s it, but isn’t that enough? But in the past weeks I’ve made a friend! Gone to a party! Found a new hairdresser (I hope)! And started watching Torchwood!
Seriously, Torchwood is like a whole new world to me. We saw the panel at Comic-Con and I was intrigued. So far I give it a solid … not too shabby.
BTW, have you seen these new Walking Dead clips? 11 seconds of total awesomeness. The second one is part of the larger teaser they showed at SDCC, but the other three are new to me. Seriously. Can’t. Wait.
How far away is October 16? Hold on, I’ll get a countdown doohickey.
Well, the site hates me. I’ve tried four different clocks and nothing works with this site. WHATEVER. Currently there’s 1 month, 23 days, 51 minutes until 9pm October 16. And now you know.